Friday, February 20, 2009

Mastercard "HUG"

Chris is always saying how I should make one of these "HUGS" from this mastercard commerical http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sPVppC6jxY. So I did!! I think it turned out better than the commerical. It makes me smile. Initially I was gonna give it to him for Valentine's Day but decided to send it to a dear little friend who's birthday is coming up. That way I could give her hugs whenever she wanted. I hope you like Kaitlyn. I knit it in the round in one piece from top to bottom. I learned a new embroidery technique for the eyes and mouth. And, if I do say so myself, my blanket stitch on the heart is nearly perfect. These little guys are selling on etsy from another crafter but I think mine turned out better. The first pic is of me EARLY this morning just after I finished him. I am thinking of making different colored ones, like a spring hug or a winter hug. Who knows! :)

6 comments:

The Jays said...

ooooohhhhhhhh... that is sooooo cute friend!!!!! i want one!!!!! love you

The Jays said...

Yours are way better than the ones on etsy. and yes... I still want one. Ok, maybe it would be better if I said Elijah wants one.

Unknown said...

ha -- very cool! you should send it to mastercard, forward your link to this page to their info page ... who knows maybe you'll get a lower interest rate on your credit card!!

Emily said...

She LOVES it! Whenever she picks it up she hugs it really hard and asks to see "nine hugs on the computer!" Love you!

Video Teraveloka said...

Belajar main judi di era modern tentu tidak sekedar teori permainan saja. Tekhnologi yang semakin canggih juga memudahkan kamu untuk bertransaksi deposit ataupun withdraw. Deposit OVO GOPAY Alfamart adalah salah satu bukti berkembangnya sistem pembayaran untuk (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

Darren Demers said...

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… double razai , sofa covers near me ,